JSC «O’ztemiryo’lyo’lovchi»: Convenience and benefits on international directions
Nowadays, the JSC «O’zbekiston temir yo’llari» are transported passengers on international trains to the Russian Federation, the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Republic of Kyrgyzstan.
Passenger trains run in such directions as Tashkent – Moscow, Andijan – Moscow, Tashkent – Kazan, Tashkent – Urgench – Volgograd, Tashkent – Urgench – Saratov, Tashkent – Novosibirsk, Tashkent – Ufa, Tashkent – Chelyabinsk, Tashkent – Almaty, Nukus – Beineu, as well as Nukus – Almaty. In addition, there are seasonal runs of passenger trains on the popular routes Tashkent – Bishkek – Balykchi and Samarkand - Astana.
On the basis of an international agreement, transit services are provided to passenger trains crossing the borders of the Republic of Uzbekistan in the direction of Kulyab – Moscow, Dushanbe – Moscow and Khojand – Moscow.
For passengers of long-distance trains, additional amenities and certain benefits are provided.In particular, discounts for passengers of trains, as well as direct and trailer wagons of international communication in the territories of Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan and Russia, are established. Depending on the timing of the prior purchase of a travel document (ticket), the following is established:
– when buying a ticket 45 - 41 days before the date of departure of the train in compartment or SW wagons, the passenger can receive a discount of 55%;
– when buying a ticket 40 - 31 days before the date of departure of the train in compartment or SW wagons, a passenger can receive a discount of 45%;
– when buying a ticket 30 - 6 days before the date of departure of the train in the compartment or SW wagons, the passenger will receive a discount of 35%;
– when buying a ticket in a reserved wagon for 45 - 41 days before the date of departure of the train, a discount of 45% is provided;
– when buying a ticket in a reserved wagon for 40-31 days before the date of train departure, a discount of 35% is provided;
– when buying a second-class carriage ticket 30–6 days before the train departure date, a discount of 25% is provided;
– when buying a ticket 5 days or less before the departure of the train, the passenger is sold a ticket with a surcharge of 5% of the ticket price.
Accordingly, the less days before the departure date of the train, the lower the discount on the ticket price. And when buying a ticket 5 days or less before the departure of the train, the passenger is sold a ticket with a surcharge.
When issuing travel documents in the domestic communication (within the Republic of Uzbekistan), as well as for the travel of organized groups of passengers, these discounts do not apply.
The above discounts/surcharges are applied among the railway administrations of the Russian Railways OJSC, National Company “Kazakhstan temir zholy” JSC and “O’zbekiston temir yo’llari’ JSC.
In addition, a number of measures are being implemented to implement the Decree of the President of Uzbekistan №RP-3584 of March 5, 2018 "on measures to ensure the safety of citizens of the Republic of Uzbekistan during their travel on transport outside the Republic for temporary work”. For this purpose, specialized cash desks operate in the capital, as well as in all regions of the country.